American Biltrite Case Study
- Juan Santamaria International Airport has direct flights to North and Central America and Europe as well as serving cities in South America and the Caribbean. The airport received almost five million passengers in 2018.
- With the high number of passengers passing through the airport, an easy to maintain floor was required for this installation.
- Being a very busy airport, they needed a product that is easy and quick to install to ensure the gateway was closed only for a short period of time.
American Biltrite's SOLUTION:
- Being an occupancy-ready product, ABPURE was selected as the best option for superior stain resistance as well as being easy to install and maintain.
- The resiliency and durability of rubber provides the necessary protection needed for a high-traffic gateway.