American Biltrite Case Study
- Centennial High School was established in 1967 and has over 1300 students in attendance. A new building for this school was completed in 2017. In addition to academic programs, it offers special programs such as football, computer game design, culinary arts, automotive technology, a hockey academy, and experiential studies.
- The Centennial High School is expected to fit the district’s “Learning without boundaries” vision to allow for flexible teaching spaces and new technology.
- Superior stain and chemical resistance for wet labs and a 3,000 sq. ft. superlab.
American Biltrite's SOLUTION:
- ABPURE was selected as the best option for superior stain and chemical resistance as well as its sound dampening properties.
- The resiliency and durability of rubber provides the necessary protection needed for a constantly transforming multi-functional facility.
- ABPURE’s environmental attributes contribute to a LEED certification.