American Biltrite Case Study
- A public high school with over 600 students dedicated and committed to helping students graduate and be college and career ready.
- School renovation project replacing VCT with low maintenance resilient flooring.
- End-user wanted to improve aesthetics and overall design of the facility.
- One of the options required was must be no finish/wax and resistant to scratches and scuffs and be easy to clean.
- Initial inspection of site revealed high moisture content in the existing concrete with a damaged and out of level substrate.
American Biltrite's SOLUTION:
- Texas Granite(125,000 square feet) was selected because of it’s no finish, high-shine properties, resistance to damage/scratching, and ease of cleaning.
- Water jet pattern of the school mascot was chosen and installed using Texas Granite.
- USG moisture remediation and subfloor leveling products were chosen to correct the substrate issues.